- Create a new category and gain visibility for the MiFi, the world’s first mobile hotspot
- Displace competitor as market leader in mobile connectivity space.
- Nadel Phelan created the strategic messaging framework to pinpoint the product’s value proposition.
- We kicked off the campaign by pre-briefing leading industry analysts to test the message and secured analyst champions to act as references in for the media.
- We gave the New York Times an exclusive to break the story and conducted an aggressive product review program that included launches with over 50 carriers worldwide over the next several years.
- Established the MiFi product category.
- Elevated Novatel Wireless into the #1 position for its entire product line and held that position for seven years.
- Secured massive amounts of top-tier coverage domestically and internationally that demonstrably accelerated retail sales.
- Coverage highlights included repeated endorsements Wall Street Journal, USA Today, New York Times, BBC, PC Magazine, Engadget, TechCrunch and many more.